GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
English would be nice.. my German is a bit rusty.

Basically a article that chooses the substanially higher priced Lambo over the Z06. Who would not have guessed that?

What I laugh at is these people who spend 173,740 Euros for a Lambo that barely beats the Z06, which brings me to another point. Where in the heck did they get 88,150 Euros for a Z06?

Last I checked the Z06 starts at $72,125 dollars.. (top of the line is $83,165) throw in the Euro conversion (call it 1.54) and you get 46835 Euros.. (54K Euros for top of the line) Hell you can buy 3 decked out Corvette Z06's for 1 Lambo and still have money for gas and tickets. :D

·
Registered
906 Posts

Basically a article that chooses the substanially higher priced Lambo over the Z06. Who would not have guessed that?

What I laugh at is these people who spend 173,740 Euros for a Lambo that barely beats the Z06, which brings me to another point. Where in the heck did they get 88,150 Euros for a Z06?

Last I checked the Z06 starts at $72,125 dollars.. (top of the line is $83,165) throw in the Euro conversion (call it 1.54) and you get 46835 Euros.. (54K Euros for top of the line) Hell you can buy 3 decked out Corvette Z06's for 1 Lambo and still have money for gas and tickets. :D
It's not a straight dollar to euro conversion. The Z06 really is 89,000+ Euros. http://www.corvette-europe.com/it/it/Models/Z06/Configurator/Main.aspx

That's the price in Italy.

·
Registered
183 Posts

so ur tellin me u wouldnt buy a lambo if u had the money? sure it costs almost 3x as much, but fit and finish is way above a vette. meterial quality alone is worth it. and u have a car u dont see every day on the streets. vettes are becoming alot like mustangs everywhere u look u see one. but i'd still buy a vette :D

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

Thats true, but then at the end of they day you still dont own a Lamborghini!!!! I have a passonate love for Corvettes, but there could be nothing cooler than having a Lamborghini!!! (mabey a Ferrari??) The new LP Gallardo is IMO the coolest car on the road!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts