GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I am very disappointed with GM as a company as a whole and as of today I am done!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions on a great company w great cars and great warranties??? Drop it here for me would ya! Thanks

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Perhaps Tata would be a good start?

But seriously, unless GM has something I don't know, I think Mopar does offer a better warranty. I was able to get a lifetime warranty that is bumper to bumper that covers everything except wear items, paint, upholstery and weatherstrip pretty much. Covers all drivetrain, all electronics, all computers, all options such as Navigation, keyless start, even rain sensing wipers, and only cost around $2k.

Reactions: Meticulous27

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you buy a Lexus, there is a decent chance you'd never need to use the warranty. But if you did, they would likely take good care of you. It was nice to have a loaner vehicle ready for me the couple times I had warranty work done. They expected me to take it, even after i offered to not take it. Was also nice to be a separate dealer and service department than Toyota. Just a much nicer facility all around.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 97 Posts