GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldn't normally post here, but it came out so well I figured some of you might like it.

originally sourced the CTSV wheels, and they do look acceptably mean, but the chromies off the SEMA Vseries really bring out the uber pimp factor of the car.

I could have done more, but this is the XLR-V I would want if they ever made one.

enjoy...

funny story on a sidenote, my good friend is the service manager at the local cadillac dealership, he printed this image and showed it to the sales staff...every single salesman bought it as a publicity photo.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Originally posted by Beakertamu@Apr 14 2004, 01:48 AM
I've ebeen choppin for a while, though never cars..ussually it's people

You sick son of a b**ch!!! Killing innocent people like that. How dare you.

:p

·
Registered
830 Posts
I really like it, although wouldn't you think the XLR-V would have a mesh grill like the CTS-V? Just a thought. I'd still buy one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by chev454ls@Apr 18 2004, 04:33 AM
I really like it, although wouldn't you think the XLR-V would have a mesh grill like the CTS-V? Just a thought. I'd still buy one.
actually the grill it sourced directly from a CTS-V....I wanted to make something that looked no more extreme then what might come out of detroit. (I will admit however that the drop and the rear wheels are a bit extreme, though the tire is no wider then anything we've come to accept from cars in the price range)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts