GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Originally posted by RCtennis3811+Jun 19 2004, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RCtennis3811 @ Jun 19 2004, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2004, 03:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bigals87z28
@Jun 19 2004, 06:51 AM
Where is Ming when you need him!  Look, this one is getting a V8!  No, not pushrods, but a V8 none the less! 
Guess they were getting scared about the Saab 9-7x!?!?!  Betcha there 4.4 doesnt have DoD either! 
Score 1 for GM.

The XC90 is the best-selling Euro' SUV in North America and Volvo has the best selling line of SUVs (MB and BMW SUV sales were way down last I looked). It's the competition that should be scared.

The 9-7x has enough bad karma around it to cause cancer :frankie:

Anyone who thinks a GM pushrod v8 is superior to a Yamaha DOHC v8 knows nothing...

oh, so because its OHC, its so far advaced!! oooooo

how the 9-7x has bad Karma is beyond me.

Anyone who thinks the OHC is superior to OHV has another thing coming. What makes it superior?
Size?
More expensive to produce, maintain, and fix?
that its made by Yamaha?
That it will probably run on high octane?
yeah...superior alright. :rolleyes:
Sorry, but I have to agree with stewacide, the XC90 is a better SUV than the 9-7X... [/b][/quote]
hey RC, have you driven a 9-7 yet?? I didnt think so....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.