GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you own Ford common stock you qualify for an 2 X-plan pins a year. Seems stupid you may think. But Ford stock is trading around $2.15 a share and if you bought 50 shares through zecco.com your cost would be $107.50(no commission) Just passing the info. along.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
If you own Ford common stock you qualify for an 2 X-plan pins a year. Seems stupid you may think. But Ford stock is trading around $2.15 a share and if you bought 50 shares through zecco.com your cost would be $107.50(no commission) Just passing the info. along.
Except that X Plan is no better than regular price anymore. X Plan is Invoice + or - $100 on most vehicles and you can get that all day long without a Pin number. Now if they'd give A Plan, that'd be a deal.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
It depends a lot on what area of the country you live in.

If you live in a rural area outside of the Great Lakes states, X plan can be a very good deal ! In SE MI, dealers regularly match or beat it.
Yep, X Plan for Canada is 2% over Invoice, less any Incentives, but pretty much any major employer is a supplier of Ford so you can get X Plan (it seems atleast).

True savings over non X Plan Deals, about 2%.

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
we have a dealer here in D'bern that is giving away 10 shares of Ford stock with every test drive.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
A recent sale of mine, bought a New 2008 Ranger V6 Sport Super Cab for $13500, I was talking to a friend (Who I taught the car game to) was bragging that he was coming in my area with a used Canyon Reg Cab 4 cylinder, for $14500.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.