GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, I just got a new neighbor that lives a few houses down from me. He owns a black on black 2004 CLK 55 AMG, a black on black 2004 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo, and a 2004 Porsche Carrera. Anyway, I noticed those three cars there the other day, and thought "man I gotta talk to this guy". 15 minutes ago I am walking through my house and see a 2002 Dogde Viper-Red with White stripes go down my street (I think that was the only year they offered white stripes on red paint), so anyway, I am guaking as this beautiful car goes down my street, then he pulls into the driveway with the above mentioned cars. So I quickly got on my bike and road down there. I got there just in time to see the Viper owner walking up to the house, I compliment him on what a nice car he has. I talked to him for a few minutes and I find out he is a friend of the owner of the Benz and two Porshces. I took a look inside the Twin Turbo and the CLK, wow, what nice cars!! The Carrera was in the garage so I didnt want to be rude and go into his friends garage. Then he asks me if I know who the owner of the cars is, which I didnt. Turns out he owns a supercar shop about 3 miles from my house!! Anyway, just thought I share my great experience with all of you auto enthusiastes, I know it made my day. Next time I see the owner of the cars and house, I am going to ask him if he wouldnt mind me taking a few pictures of his cars with my digital camera!! Wish me luck on getting those pictures, and when I do I will definately post them for all of you to see.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Man you are one lucky SOB, try your best to get some pics of those great machines.

·
Registered
871 Posts
This one person who lives about 5 mins from me has 3 prowlers (purple, yellow and black), 2 vipers (blue gts with 2 white strips and a black rt/10), a red corvette, jaguar, bmw SUV, the new thunderbird, pt cruiser and a pickup with a harley davidson picture spray painted on the back of the truck.... all parked on her driveway :blink: . She owns the local Harley davidson store so i guess thats how she gets the cash ;).

WTFFFF!!!! ID BE HAPPY WITH 1 PROWLER NOT 3!!! LOL!

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in Florida a few years ago and my Grand Parents took me to a Mercedes-Benz dealership. The sales person saw me gawking at all the cars outside, he was nice enough to let us in. It was a huge dealership, the most elaborate one I have ever been to. Its alot nicer than your local Chevrolet dealer. Anyway, they had an SL55 AMG, a 03 S-type R, and a few XJ's if I can remember. There was more but I forgot...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts