GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from test driving the new Malibu. I'm quite impressed. Very nice driving, nice handling smooth peppy car. I don't like the headlights on it, but I might start considering it as my next car.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I'm waiting for the G6. Same basic structure, but with a better engine, looks, and the Pontiac arrowhead. :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
I actually think the Malibu looks really nice. Its interior is better (in pictures, at least) than the G6. I sat in the Malibu on tuesday and it was really nice...so many "power" buttons=mmmmmm. :lol: I loved it in black and in silver. Oddly enough, though, I did not see one without a spoiler. How does it look without the spoiler? Better than with a spoiler?

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to wait for the G6 as well, but I can't really wait. I need a car soon.
I sold my Jimmy.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Feb 19 2004, 09:37 PM
I'd like to wait for the G6 as well, but I can't really wait. I need a car soon.
I sold my Jimmy.
Didn't you just buy the Jimmy? :blink:

I guess a Grand Prix with Comp-G like Branden and TAChick is out of the question? :p

Well, you could always put a spoiler on, drop it, and paint it peach like this:

:bounce:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the GTP a lot. But I only buy my cars fully loaded (need leather, and fun stuff). The loaded GTP is out of my price range.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
I am looking for a new car agian, I am ready to trade in the GP... I was dead-set on a Solstice, but man, I can't wait that long... So I will probably end up with a G6...

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Feb 20 2004, 12:45 AM
I just came back from test driving the new Malibu. I'm quite impressed. Very nice driving, nice handling smooth peppy car. I don't like the headlights on it, but I might start considering it as my next car.
are you considering a maxx, or just the malibu? i for one like the front end. very distinctive... commands a bit of respect. and the maxx rear is very trim and tidy. wish i was buying one!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alothug I like the idea of the Maxx's longer wheelbase, I really don't need the wagon's space. So, sedan all the way.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Feb 20 2004, 02:44 PM
Alothug I like the idea of the Maxx's longer wheelbase, I really don't need the wagon's space. So, sedan all the way.
oh yeah... i forgot the maxx had a longer wheelbase. you sure wouldn't guess from looking at the cars... that maxx is one tidy piece of work! of course you'll let us all know what you get when you get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts