GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good evening. Would one of you executives (assuming that you are reading this Thread) at GM please be amenable to generate and allocate me with a GEX authorization code? If so, I would be forever grateful and appreciative. I apologize for the bother. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
6,828 Posts
Why not just ask for a free Suburban?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Thread was worded in a respectful fashion, with good intentions, and in accordance with Forum rules/regulations. There are several similar Threads in this Section. If you have negative and/or non-contributory comments, why bother posting? How is your negative post/interference contributing in a positive fashion to this Thread? Thank you.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I have Mary B's personal cell number, I'll shoot it over via PM

Reactions: CJH

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Good evening. Would one of you executives at GM please be amenable to generate and allocate me with a GEX authorization code? If so, I would be forever grateful and appreciative. I apologize for the bother, Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
You understand that this site isn't run by GM, right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I certainly do. I imagine that a few Executives must read some of these threads/posts from time to time, so I figured that I would make an attempt. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I know that a few Executives must read some of these threads/posts from time to time, so I figured that I would make an attempt. Thanks again.
I'm curious to know how you know this. You've only been here for less than a day now. We've not had inside news here for a decade, so if true, it would mean you have some..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I am not certain how my particular thread, out ot dozens below on this specific section/page requesting assistance for the same matter, has prompted so many useless, negative, and non-helpful/contributing replies/posts. My thread is well intentioned. I am being respecful and attempting to address comments, but none are productive, helpful, or positive. Can we move along, and only reply/post if you are able to assist? What is the purpose/agenda for badgering me? Afterall, my thread was simply posted requesting assistance from a GM Executive (or from anyone that perhaps knows one), if one happens to be reading or browsing the Forums. I signed up now, but have been reading threads/posts for some time. Thank you for your understanding.

·
Registered
21,088 Posts
I am not certain how my particular thread, out ot dozens below on this specific section/page requesting assistance for the same matter, has prompted so many useless, negative, and non-helpful/contributing replies/posts. My thread is well intentioned. I am being respecful and attempting to address comments, but none are productive, helpful, or positive. Can we move along, and only reply/post if you are able to assist? What is the purpose/agenda for badgering me? Afterall, my thread was simply posted requesting assistance from a GM Executive (or from anyone that perhaps knows one), if one happens to be reading or browsing the Forums. I signed up now, but have been reading threads/posts for some time. Thank you for your understanding.
Any luck yet? If you happen to get 2 offers, mind swinging one my way?

Thanks in advance!
Ed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any luck yet? If you happen to get 2 offers, mind swinging one my way?

Thanks in advance!
Ed
Eddie, since you are the only one that did not "bust my chops", I will definitely keep you in mind my friend. You never know...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is there any difference between GMX and GM Supplier Discount?
Good evening. GEX is the equivalent to GMS Employee Pricing. It is a perk for GM Executives whereby they can issue at their discretion authorization codes to entice prospective customers to try out a GM branded vehicle as a part of a Conquest Program. All that is required is for that person to have a non-GM branded vehicle registered in the household. Thus, GEX = GMS Employee Pricing. The savings are significantly more than Supplier Pricing.

·
Registered
6,828 Posts
Most dealers aren’t honoring any discounts right now anyway. I had GMS and they wouldn’t take it. Straight MSRP less GM rebates only.

Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Most dealers aren’t honoring any discounts right now anyway. I had GMS and they wouldn’t take it. Straight MSRP less GM rebates only.
In my experience, I contacted many dealerships, and while some are not participating/honoring GM's Programs, I located several that will honor Supplier/GMS/GEX for either an in-stock or ordered unit - despite the shortages. It really boils down to "numbers". The more dealerships that you contact throughout your State, the better that the odds become stacked in your favor. You have to be willing to travel several hundred miles though, if need be.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Good evening. GEX is the equivalent to GMS Employee Pricing. It is a perk for GM Executives whereby they can issue at their discretion authorization codes to entice prospective customers to try out a GM branded vehicle as a part of a Conquest Program. All that is required is for that person to have a non-GM branded vehicle registered in the household. Thus, GEX = GMS Employee Pricing. The savings are significantly more than Supplier Pricing.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
330 Posts
In my experience, I contacted many dealerships, and while some are not participating/honoring GM's Programs, I located several that will honor Supplier/GMS/GEX for either an in-stock or ordered unit - despite the shortages. It really boils down to "numbers". The more dealerships that you contact throughout your State, the better that the odds become stacked in your favor. You have to be willing to travel several hundred miles though, if need be.
I wonder why though, Doesn't the dealer still get the GMX/GMS/Supplier Discount back from GM?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.