GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the call today, my Corvette should be ready for delivery on Wednesday. It might even be at the dealer today or tomorrow. Then they have to install my door handles and spoiler (body color accessories to replace the black stock ones).

Pictures will be posted on the day I get it. I took the day off to work on the car. Have to install CAGS Eliminator, iPod Connector, V1 Hardwire and other things.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13,173 Posts
Had the top off my vette for the first time in probably 6 yrs (I forgot how much fun it was)

Had a C5 z06 before this C6 and hadn't taken the top off in years....

Well tonight after filling up with gas I was like what the hell...I pulled over threw the roof in the trunk and proceeded to take off..

What a blast.

Really had a great experience...

Set the mild to wild switch to run open and the car was roaring! The wind was blowing...

Really needed to put a smile on my face and hot dam if this top off experience didn't do the trick...

Now as the weather begins to warm up further I 'll be taking that top off more often..

Great high for sure..

I wish you many many miles of fun in your beautiful new corvette..

Did you get the c6 painted spoiler or the Z06 painted spoiler for your car? Both are great.....

enjoy

JB

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
13,173 Posts
The weather reports are never accurate...

Have fun picking up your NEW CORVETTE!

Its really a fantastic sports car to own..

JB

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Congrats to ya!! Still leaning towards that Alpine sound setup you mentioned a while back? :)

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
That was much faster than I thought it would be. How long did it take from the time you put the order in until you'll have it in your hands?

Best of luck with it - I'm jealous!!

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Get a nice coat of wax on it asap!

What's the CAGS eliminator and V1 hardware?

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
CAGS Eliminator is what eliminates the retarded 1-4 skip shift that happens under certian conditions.

V1 Hardwire is me hardwiring my V1 to the Corvette, no more cables flopping about.
Hmm ok, never heard of the 1-4 skipshift so what exactly does that mean?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Oh and what are you doing with the Saab? You wouldn't happen to want to sell it to me for a very friendly price of 8 grand? : )

·
Registered
13,173 Posts
IF the oil and coolant temps are up to operating temperature and you go to shift out of 1st gear at about 20mph...the shifter goes into fourth instead of second...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
IF the oil and coolant temps are up to operating temperature and you go to shift out of 1st gear at about 20mph...the shifter goes into fourth instead of second...
Even if it's a manual? How does that work?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.