Thankfully, when they did their hack work, they did it neatly! :yup:I fixed it.
I went to the library and looked up the wiring scematic. I stared at the computer screen for a good thirty minutes. Computer said two grounds, I was sure it was wrong.
Seems when the people who had the truck before me replaced the box they messed up two grounds. One for the fuel pump/drivers side of the rear wiring harness, which I was painfully aware of. And the ground for the passenger side of the wire harness. I found a neatly snipped wire right at a connector that I had overlooked earlier.
I feel better now, thanks for the help.