1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:faint:As always, incredible. I have yet to search through all of them but WOW, thank you!! There certainly were some lovely ladies at the show! :yup: I hope that your father took some pictures of the event he went to instead of Geneva. It would have been a hard call but i probably would have gone to the same event he did. :eek: Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:faint:As always, incredible. I have yet to search through all of them but WOW, thank you!! There certainly were some lovely ladies at the show! :yup: I hope that your father took some pictures of the event he went to instead of Geneva. It would have been a hard call but i probably would have gone to the same event he did. :eek: Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks. :)

My father has my old Olympus FE-200 digital camera and he did bring it along, but he took zero pictures. :(

He was more interested in drinking beer! :lmao:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Thanks and anytime. :)

Enjoy the photos and feel free to ask questions. :yup:
j/w... when is the paris auto show?
and in pg 16 or 17 where you had the subarus... do you mind if I use the legacy sedan pic as my wallpaper? (cause I love subarus and I didn't like what the subaru section from the dc auto show offered)

great pics!:dro:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
j/w... when is the paris auto show?
and in pg 16 or 17 where you had the subarus... do you mind if I use the legacy sedan pic as my wallpaper? (cause I love subarus and I didn't like what the subaru section from the dc auto show offered)

great pics!:dro:
I need to check when the Paris Auto Show is. I probably won't have time to make it though. :(

No problem, I don't mind at all if you want to use the pictures. Let me send you the original 1504 x 1000 Subaru shots. Will send you a PM later. :cool:

Hey, are you on Autolies by any chance? :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
I need to check when the Paris Auto Show is. I probably won't have time to make it though. :(

No problem, I don't mind at all if you want to use the pictures. Let me send you the original 1504 x 1000 Subaru shots. Will send you a PM later. :cool:

Hey, are you on Autolies by any chance? :D
thats ok.

thx.

yes. and as usual, its taken over by delusional and racial lexus/toyota fanboys!! its too funny! how come you were banned?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats ok.

thx.

yes. and as usual, its taken over by delusional and racial lexus/toyota fanboys!! its too funny! how come you were banned?

Check your PM. :)

Cool! I'm back on Autolies purely for kicks (look for Wimmer, though I don't post much). I love reading the BS that's posted there, especially from the Lexus / Toyota crowd. Man those guys have some serious issues. They're insecure. :lmao:

I got banned after I lost my cool with some Lexus fanboy who talked about the "inferiority of Nazi cars" compared to the almighty and Godly Lexus. :fall::clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.