GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read that you { GM ** is putting the LS2 in the 09 Camaro SS :) and the supercharged LS3 in the 10 Z28.:mad: I thought the SS was your top Dog, shouldn't it get the supercharger? :yup: or will you offer the supercharger in the SS model? I'm waiting very patiently for next year to come around :hyper: so don't blow it, or yes do blow it. :D

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
This has been discussed plenty. I agree with you, but others do not. When it comes to Camaro the Top Dog throne is debateable, aparantly.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
This has been discussed plenty. I agree with you, but others do not. When it comes to Camaro the Top Dog throne is debateable, apparently.
It is debatable. Some years of Camaro had the Z/28 as the top performer and some years had the SS as the top performer. Why they would use the Super Sport moniker at all on a mid- or low-level model is beyond me. Maybe we'll get lucky and they won't use SS (or Z/28, either or really) at all.

·
Registered
336 Posts
We don't know what GM is going to do with the Camaro, and anybody who says they do for sure is lying. LS2 isn't an engine option anymore at all, and there is no such animal as a supercharged LS3. GM will tell the world what the option will be July 22, just wait for the truth and stop the crazy speculation.

I have heard all the rumors from the LS2(discontinued), LS3, LS7(another discontinued engine), L76, LSA to the LS9(GM never puts the top dog Vette engine in a Camaro) in the Camaro, but none of it is true till the General tells us it is so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.