GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Nope. One of the vehicles is part of the contract that he must own it. But then came along the Enclave and he truly loved it.
Oh. I knew he liked the Enclave but i thought GM gave the Buicks to Tiger as gifts for his advertising.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
I've often wondered why you really don't see a lot of celebrities in car campaigns.

I think picking some popular sports or entertainment figures might make more of an impact than the ads that GM runs. Besides Tiger Woods, do they use anyone famous? I think I saw Jimmy Kimmel in an ad, so exactly "A" list there.

Overall, you really don't see a lot of celebrities in car ads. Brooke Shields is in VW ads now.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I've often wondered why you really don't see a lot of celebrities in car campaigns.

I think picking some popular sports or entertainment figures might make more of an impact than the ads that GM runs. Besides Tiger Woods, do they use anyone famous? I think I saw Jimmy Kimmel in an ad, so exactly "A" list there.

Overall, you really don't see a lot of celebrities in car ads. Brooke Shields is in VW ads now.
Doesn't Howie Long do Chevy truck ads?

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts