GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Usually I see big superchargers as awesome, but that just looks foolish. There is no such thing as too much power...UNLESS you resort to crap like that to get it.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually I see big superchargers as awesome, but that just looks foolish. There is no such thing as too much power...UNLESS you resort to crap like that to get it.
Well I know a certain Maserati had two superchargers, but not one on top of the other.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Not exactly crazy, but funny: Buick portholes on an Impala and on a Grand Prix.
Even funnier: 5 portholes on each side. :lmao:
haha I've seen 5 on a minivan and I was thinking "that doesn't have a V10 does it?" :D

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
That is kind of ar-tarded.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Just because I saw them coming into work: Spinner (wait for it) HUBCAPS!
Honest to God hubcaps, or just wheel covers? Spinner wheel covers are regrettably common. I saw three cars yesterday on my way to my summer college class with spinner wheel covers.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Honest to God hubcaps, or just wheel covers? Spinner wheel covers are regrettably common. I saw three cars yesterday on my way to my summer college class with spinner wheel covers.
I guess I just use the two of them interchangeably (if thats a word). But it was sad, on a mid ninetys chysler or dodge, didnt pay to close attention to it. They probably bought them at Wal-Mart or ebay.

They looked horribly plastic like this:

·
Registered
73 Posts
that guy posts on the performance years forums, he's really cool. He did that for looks, there aren't really performance increases with the 2nd one, due to the amount of draw it takes to spin 2 of them. This year he took off the 2nd one so its not a normal supercharger.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Reminds me of some of the crazy 3-foot tall shifters I've seen (you know, with the chrome skulls with red jewled eyes) on hot rods at car shows. One came through the top of a sunroof...yeah, I'm thinking that it comes off when driven....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Just because I saw them coming into work: Spinner (wait for it) HUBCAPS!
My English teacher's first year class got together and bought her K-Mart spinners for her Contour. Crazy Kids.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The craziest thing I have seen was a 2 foot high spoiler on the back of a Cavalier.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Reminds me of some of the crazy 3-foot tall shifters I've seen (you know, with the chrome skulls with red jewled eyes) on hot rods at car shows. One came through the top of a sunroof...yeah, I'm thinking that it comes off when driven....
naw you need one with the glowing red skull!:drive:eek:r the CRYSTAL SKULL!!!!

some dudes on the Forester board were talking about rally racing shifters, the kind that are at about the same level as the steering wheel so your hand doesn't have to move as far when shifting. I gotta get one of those

1 - 17 of 17 Posts