GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys i was on my way home from chrysler tech center today and i happened to spot these two car transports in one of the OU parking lots. I drove into the lot figuring i might have a chance to see the new Astra. That was not the case but I did stick around long enough to see them unload their cargo enjoy

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I really like the ruby red on the 2009 Sky. I also love the macho look of the Vue Red Line. In fact, I'd like one if they would offer it with the turbo 4-cyl from the Sky Red Line. The 3.6 just drinks too much gas!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I really like the ruby red on the 2009 Sky. I also love the macho look of the Vue Red Line. In fact, I'd like one if they would offer it with the turbo 4-cyl from the Sky Red Line. The 3.6 just drinks too much gas!

I agree. The SKY looks beautiful in that color.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from your thread title i thought someone was shooting cars (you know, like with guns).
LOL not near there but as i stated before I was hoping to run into a new tester but that was not the case but getting shots of every member of saturns lineup (and not getting busted by the Oakland University police) were nice bonuses

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sure looks like an Astra on the end (right) of the 2nd pic.

true it is an astra (and a sharp looking one at that) but that is a current gen Astra I was actually hoping for a next gen Astra to appear (fifty percent of the time trucks like these carry testers) but that was not the case. Also I did not want to get too close because I actually crossed paths with one of the truck drivers before at CTC and he wasn't too happy to see me then and I sure bet he wouldn't be too pleased to see me again

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
I'm eying that Impreza in the background

1 - 11 of 11 Posts