GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whoa... its getting hot in here. You know TA out of all the 4th gen guys I have ever met, you are the biggest ahole and thats saying a lot. People like you add to the 4th gen stereotype of uptight aholes that only think there car is the only thing that should be allowed on the streets.

· Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Originally posted by sykboy@Jan 9 2004, 05:49 PM
The first car I purchased was an '82 firebird with a 3.8 V6 (yes someone to the effort to replace the 2.8 with a 3.8 for some darn reason) that I ditched for a 355 with TRW forged pistons, headwork and headers. Man, I loved that car. I have a friend with an LT1 in an '86 that looks like a '92(?) RS and runs low 12's all motor and 11's on a lil' juice. Give it a few more years and maybe they will start earning their classic status. May take a while, though.

Heck I can't even understand the J/W/or whatever-body hating that goes on. So what If it isn't a V8, it is still GM and can still be modified to compete in its respective class.
j body? like cavi's? Not my taste but its GM so sure go ahead and GTP and GS modding is awesome. I want one of thoes as a sweet 13 sec daily driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.