GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don't know, you've got to wonder about someone who's car is "from the gods". lol My money would still be for Bob.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jan 8 2004, 09:45 PM
Bob has a smaller signature file.
:blink: Are you implying somthing?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
T/A would come out on top!. One swift punch in the heart 2 old Bob, and it's the pearly gates 4 him ( The dude is what 70??).

·
Registered
475 Posts
Did I ever mention I practice Caique Jiu Jitsu?

I'd kimura The Boob so quick he wouldn't know what hit him.

I don't care if he WAS in the Air Force.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Jan 8 2004, 07:06 PM
I don't care if he WAS in the Air Force.
TAFreak, get your facts straight. Bob Lutz was a pilot in the Marine Corps, not the Air Force...there is a big difference between the two.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lutz was a leather neck? TA has zero chance... Semper Fi

it was late and I was tired....

·
Registered
475 Posts
Please talk to Rex about making that thing smaller...maybe he can help you:)
Quite honetly, A LOT of you seem to be blind. Please read the caption under the my signature (or hell, look at the filename).

I'm going to make it smaller by animating it between three frames in a gif. I simply do not have the time right now. I don't need some amateur warezed photoshopper helping me with things, thanks for the offer though. :)

http://media.gm.com/events/productseminar/...ios/boblutz.htm

So Bob Lutz flew planes for the Marines.

But anyway, Marines aren't very tough unless there's a lot of them and they get to use guns. If you want to talk hand to hand combat, here's tough: http://www.roycegracie.tv/

On a good day, a black belt in Jiu Jitsu could stomp every marine who ever lived (not in a row of course).

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Jan 9 2004, 11:10 AM
I don't need some amateur warezed photoshopper
Huh? Amateur? I don't think so.
Warez? I paid full price for my legit copy of Photoshop.

You're really pushing the wrong buttons around here. I sent you a private e-mail. Read it.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whoa... its getting hot in here. You know TA out of all the 4th gen guys I have ever met, you are the biggest ahole and thats saying a lot. People like you add to the 4th gen stereotype of uptight aholes that only think there car is the only thing that should be allowed on the streets.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well, that's fine because... I am that *******.

I stomp 3rd generation Camaro owners on the street, give them the finger and tell them how much their car sucks. Then I eat kittens.

4th Generation T/A = Best Fbody ever built

It's my birthday. :mf_boff:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You would think. Mustang drivers are all close, but when I say third gen at a 4th gen web site i get the mullet and POS comments by the dozen.

·
Registered
685 Posts
The first car I purchased was an '82 firebird with a 3.8 V6 (yes someone to the effort to replace the 2.8 with a 3.8 for some darn reason) that I ditched for a 355 with TRW forged pistons, headwork and headers. Man, I loved that car. I have a friend with an LT1 in an '86 that looks like a '92(?) RS and runs low 12's all motor and 11's on a lil' juice. Give it a few more years and maybe they will start earning their classic status. May take a while, though.

Heck I can't even understand the J/W/or whatever-body hating that goes on. So what If it isn't a V8, it is still GM and can still be modified to compete in its respective class.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts