1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Re: White Camaro spotted in motion on Floriday Highway.

Its been a good week for Camaro5 so far and I wish i was down in Florida right now it would be nice to get away from all of this snow thats still on ground here in michigan

·
Banned
8,969 Posts

When are they gonna stop calling these spy pics? We get new ones almost every week!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

I cant wait to get in one of these!!!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

It's so... ...upright and narrow looking...

·
Registered
135 Posts

It could just be the picture that makes it look like that, I think that the front end makes it look wider than it actually is.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

Did the black Camaro have that exhaust? Maybe this is one of the many rumored V8s. Possibly Z28 or SS? Maybe the high end models will have black handles and gas cap.......

·
Registered
13,164 Posts

Is the white car the V6 and the black car the v8? Maybe that accounts for the slightly different look.?

·
Registered
6,105 Posts

the pics might just be squeezed in on the sides.

the car def looks mean in the mirror shot. thats just awesome.

·
Registered
96 Posts

It has changed a little from the concept I think. It also could be the camera angle. We need to see a side profile shot from about 30 feet away. Going to Miami this weekend and taking I-75 all the way down with camera in car! Hopefully I'll get lucky.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

I dont know why they are still being called "Spy pics", more like just pics! We have been seeing these pre-production cars unmasked for a while now. I think its about time we see a fairly much production model! The Camaro should be less than a year away, so we need to get something production soon IMO. BTW, that pic of the Camaro in the rear-view mirror looks very mean!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts

And the fact that these are basically out in the open pics. Almost as if the Camaro's saying, "TAKE PICTURES OF ME. NOW."

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

Something I noticed about the black car they had the other day: the grille now has not one, but two horizontal bars and the bars themselves are much thinner than the concept. This is one feature I hope (but doubt) won't make it to production; the concept's grille looked much nicer.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

Was thinking that too a bit. I think that car needs a drop immediately.
The car doesn't seem to have too much wheel gap. I don't think a drop would help too much.

It seems like the tail-light part of rear is sort of high.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

I am going to have to go with "yuck" as the descriptor for this white Camaro.

The concepts were 10s. Drop dead sexy from every angle.

The black one shown a few days ago was a solid 8. Add a set of rims and drop it a couple of inches and its up there at about a 9 or 9.5 .

This white Camaro is just ugly from the pictures. It looks about 12 inches too narrow. It also looks like its wearing its belt around its belly button and the ride height looks like it could climb rocks. The front angle is the only good shot. The best I can give these photos is a 6.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

I am going to have to go with "yuck" as the descriptor for this white Camaro.

The concepts were 10s. Drop dead sexy from every angle.

The black one shown a few days ago was a solid 8. Add a set of rims and drop it a couple of inches and its up there at about a 9 or 9.5 .

This white Camaro is just ugly from the pictures. It looks about 12 inches too narrow. It also looks like its wearing its belt around its belly button and the ride height looks like it could climb rocks. The front angle is the only good shot. The best I can give these photos is a 6.
I'll agree with you on one perspective, this car needs to be dropped down at least an inch.
Let's wait and see what the production car looks like, before we pass too much judgment
however.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts