GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
saturn? when is saturn going to come out with one? I havent seen, heard nor even thought of saturn to get a SUV like the tblazer or envoy.

As that goes, GMC, Chevy, Buick and Saab. I think they should get it, but change the dam sheet metal around. Saab is a luxo car company and as with all luxury markets, an SUV needs to be in the mix. Its a big money maker as most people love SUV's. Make the Saab look more like a juiced up 9-3x, the GMC is fine the way it is, the chevy is fine the way it is, and the buick should get better styling as it does. It doesnt look exactly like the blazer or envoy. There are more curves in the windowns and more of a curvy car over all. My mom loves that SUV and she wants it. She didnt have a CLUE that it was the same exact truck as the envoy. She said it looked really nice inside. As for that review, oh well what are you gunna do. The Buick and Saab need to get better materials and better looking sheet metal and I think there is no problem sharing chassis and some body pannels, but dont do what they did with teh mini vans. Thats just pure lazy.

edit: the Izzuzu isnt really that bad looking. My gf didnt know that it was part of the family either. And Saturn should stick with the Vue. Its a big SUV for what part of the market Saturn takes up. If people want more SUV, there is the Tblazer waiting from chevy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.