GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all these NEW vehicles coming, which do you want?

I am certainly going to buy a Solstice wen it comes, I am tired of my GP.. :lol:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Already have the wife's "permission" to place an order for the Solstice when the time comes!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Jan 2 2004, 01:19 PM
It's going to be a landslide for the Saturn Relay... :p
Hey- I think the Relay is the best looking of the CSVs so far (I haven't seen the SV6 yet, so I will hold total judgement). It looks very youthful-- At 20 years old, I would be proud to drive one. There are so many vehicles on the list that I would love to own. 'Tis a hard choice.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Jan 2 2004, 02:33 PM
There are so many vehicles on the list that I would love to own.  'Tis a hard choice.
I think I'd prefer the Pontiac SV6 to the Relay, especially if it has a 12 speaker Thunder sound system. ;)

My problems with the Relay are: column shifter, 4-speed manual, and OHV engine -- just not very "Saturn, the Import Figher", or "Saturn, Different" (since all the other "sport vans" get that) for that matter. The looks are pretty nice, except the generic rear.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Although I like the Solstice a lot, I wouldn't buy one. It's just not practical enough to be an every day car. If I was rich enough to have 2 new cars, I'd higly consider it (in the meantime, my 79 Fiat Spider has the exact same function, and does it well).

I wouldn't buy a minivan at all, and if I did, it would be Caravan, before it was a Gm. The CSV's do nothing for me at all.

Malibu Maxx: Bleah.
Cobalt: Cavalier: Bleah.

Equinox or G6 would be my choice. G6 especially, if it was AWD.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Luckily the Solstice is plenty practical for my wife and I. No kids yet and she'd prefer to have a sedan or other multi-passenger vehicle anyway, I have outlawed any minivans however. So as long as she has whatever passenger vehicle she wants, I can have whatever sports car we can afford and everyone's happy.

Aside from the Solstice, the G6 would definitely be parked in my garage if the need arose.

still dont see C6 as an option?
Notice the title "All-New". The C6 is new model of an already existing vehicle, so it is not a "New" vehicle, whereas the Solstice, G6, and others are completely new vehicles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts