GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard there is going to be a significant interior update on the Escalade for the 05 model year, since its already May shouldnt there be pics released yet?? It probably goes on sale in August or September, I wanna see some pics dammit! Has anyone here seen the interior, if so, what did you think?

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah really, I have been itching to see some pics!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
speeking of future-cars, some guy a few doors down from me has a Red C6 parked in his drive way, last week there was an H2 SUT there........I was kinda surprised, the C6 didnt have chrome wheels, they were the production wheels, just not chrome.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by Jabroni@May 13 2004, 07:12 PM
speeking of future-cars, some guy a few doors down from me has a Red C6 parked in his drive way, last week there was an H2 SUT there........I was kinda surprised, the C6 didnt have chrome wheels, they were the production wheels, just not chrome.
where they polished or just aluminum? do they factory ones come in chrome or just polished?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by GN6@May 13 2004, 07:53 PM
I was thinking the same thing about the 2005 GTO. When is that going to show up?
They've only sold about 2,500 of the 2004's so I would think the 2005 isn't going to show up in showroom's for some time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s+May 14 2004, 02:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IMPALAon20s @ May 14 2004, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jabroni@May 13 2004, 07:12 PM
where they polished or just aluminum? do they factory ones come in chrome or just polished? [/b][/quote]
umm, they were the same exact design of the chromes for the show car at the auto shows, they were just polished though.........no chrome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.