GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Chinese brand BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers on youtube. The “Active Cooling” patented technology has been registered by intellectual property agencies including the United States and Europe. I was curious to go to their official website to see the product, the product looks really good. I plan to buy a set and try it. I am curious what is the difference between the H&R?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bonoss wheel spacers are completely made of plastic, then painted like they are metal. Even the studs to mount your wheels on are made of plastic. And it's the cheap plastic that's hollow.

You'd think they would be out of business, as the wheel spacers immediately break once you lower the vehicle onto the wheels after installing them, but no. Because they are China, you can't get a refund.

What's even worse is the ceo of bonoss is a pedophile, he uses children to make the plastic wheel spacers during the day, then has sex with them at night. And he hires other pedophiles to spam forums to try to trick people into thinking they are a real product, in exchange for also having sex with his child factory workers.

·
Registered
421 Posts

Taiwan is a country. Stand with Hong Kong. Communism sucks.

China is filled with crooks who want to kill us all with cheap crap that they dump into our economy in violation of the rules of the WTO.

I think if you're in China, you're required to wash your eyes out with soap after looking at this photo of the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.

And to echo the previous poster, H&R parts are not made by pedophiles, and they don't make your car explode. That's the difference.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It's also interesting that their website claims they are high strength steel but also anodized, which is a process for aluminum that doesn't work on steel. Definitely steer clear.

·
Premium Member
34,677 Posts
View attachment 64127

Taiwan is a country. Stand with Hong Kong. Communism sucks.

China is filled with crooks who want to kill us all with cheap crap that they dump into our economy in violation of the rules of the WTO.

I think if you're in China, you're required to wash your eyes out with soap after looking at this photo of the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.

And to echo the previous poster, H&R parts are not made by pedophiles, and they don't make your car explode. That's the difference.

View attachment 64128
Did you know that the commies made kids kill their own parents, , The commies are not your friends, they will harvest your organs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts