GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Lo! Who is that, sprinting along the candy store! It is BigAls87Z28, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a mighty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you so painfully, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

:laughbounce: :laughbounce:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Lo! Who is that, prowling along the plains! It is TAFreak, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you until you're bright blue!"
Yep, that's right. Pontiac blue.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Lo! Who is that, prowling across the freeway! It is Skie, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He roars ominously:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I come like a storm and lay waste like a hurricane!"

·
Registered
190 Posts
Running through the steppes, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Simmonsmb! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to f**k you until you acquire caulrophobia!!"

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hark! Who is that, rampaging across the desert! It is BBcamaroSS, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful bellow, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!!!"
:lol:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
"Hi what's ur name?"

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Sprinting across the tundra, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh PontiacJ8! And he gives a cruel howl:

"I'm going to pound you into your own personal hell!!"

Indeed!! :rudolph:

·
Registered
169 Posts
"If you can't beat'em, beat'em up" - 1974 Philadelphia Flyers Head Coach, Fred Shero...Long Live the Broad Street Bullies

1 - 12 of 12 Posts