GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in what websites you guys use for image hosting. I use uploadit.org and I like it but a lot of my files are bigger than 200,000 megabytes. I made an awesome Caddy signature in Photoshop but it's much bigger than the restriction. So I was hoping for some replies so I could find a better site.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by amark329@Jul 19 2004, 06:18 PM
I was interested in what websites you guys use for image hosting. I use uploadit.org and I like it but a lot of my files are bigger than 200,000 megabytes. I made an awesome Caddy signature in Photoshop but it's much bigger than the restriction. So I was hoping for some replies so I could find a better site.
200,000 megabytes? isn't that like HUGE? I use to use a free image hoster, but then I volunteered to do the website for a local Pontiac club I belong to. 800 MB's of storage space so there's plenty of room :D , anything I need to upload I do so there. :type:

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm currently working on setting up new packages for image hosting to go along with my regular webhosting. If you don't need a full blown hosting account, the image hosting should be just right for you. Once I finalize it, it should be pretty automated. It will also be fairly cheap. If you're interested, let me know. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
200,000 megs? WOW, that's 200 gig, twice the size of my hard drive. Are you sure you didn't mean 200 megs? Either way for web galleries on personal web sites you should keep images smaller than 800 x 600 pixels. Remember that there are a lot of users who use dial-up and it takes forever for large pictures.

-Ozzy

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I do mean kb lol and most of you guys probably realized that. I don't know my "bytes" :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts