GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing we don't know yet is what kind of pets you like or have.
So lets hear it.
My favorite pets are dogs (pitbulls) top choice.
I have 4 pits as of right now and I have been raising pits for about 15 years.
My second choice would be Doberman pinchers

If someone else has had this topic before i apologize.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dogs (my golden retriever is the sweetest thing :))

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Deep in my heart, I'm a dog guy. But keeping a dog 28 floors up in a building that doesn't allow canines isn't a good bet. No yard, no dog, I say. It wouldn't be fair to the beast.

My best compromise: an Abyssinian. It's the closest thing the feline world has to a dog. He retrieves - OK, he won't always bring it back, but he'll always chase. For fun, he stalks me. He knows his name, and will come when called. He looks me in the eye. These are rare traits in a cat.

And he's gorgeous. He'll do 'til I can have a proper Laborador.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
HAMSTERS ALL THE WAY! :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I tell my 5 year old son to dress up in his Halloween costume (a lion), tell him to crawl around the floor, and I let him eat dry cereal from a bowl on the floor. :lol:

Serioiusly though, fish. They're great. They don't shed, they don't mess up the house, and if you're into sushi, you can keep your food fresh! :lol:

I guess there's no getting serious with me today. ;)

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Toby, a Labrador Retriever, has our family wrapped around his paw. I always say that he'd make a great politician. There isn't an adult that he won't greet or a child that he won't lick.

·
Registered
913 Posts
OK i know this post is a bit old but I remember reading it and I had to find it because I have pictures of my dogs on this pc. We have a 5 year old dog named skippy and a Yorkie who's 2 months old. Here's a pic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.