GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by spoacdc1@Apr 30 2004, 09:56 PM
It might be interesting to know the average age of the visitors to this forum page?
:zippy:


It's hard to believe how shy people are about letting others know how old they are!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Originally posted by airbalancer@May 3 2004, 11:57 AM
If a person age is posted, it helps to understand a person point of view
This is true, but not many people are willing to take the time to post their age on the poll?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Originally posted by spoacdc1@May 5 2004, 12:51 AM
Looks like the 18 to 28 group is going to be the largest range in age!
It looks like we have some old "Fibbers" on this survey!!!

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
I'm 16 and I know I mgiht not know the most about cars but I try to learn....I tihnk this forum is great, I've tried chillin on other boards that are general but the moderation is usually really crappy and everyone bashes you for beign a noob. I find GMI to be more....nurturing...sounds cheesy but it's true, you guys are far more welcoming than the great majority of Mboards out there and it shows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Originally posted by bakerna@May 9 2004, 09:12 PM
I'm 16 and I know I mgiht not know the most about cars but I try to learn....I tihnk this forum is great, I've tried chillin on other boards that are general but the moderation is usually really crappy and everyone bashes you for beign a noob. I find GMI to be more....nurturing...sounds cheesy but it's true, you guys are far more welcoming than the great majority of Mboards out there and it shows.
I'm sure the founders of this forum welcome your positive comments!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Originally posted by paul8488+May 10 2004, 05:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (paul8488 @ May 10 2004, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bakerna@May 9 2004, 09:12 PM
everyone bashes you for beign a noob.
did ya mean knob? or boob? or newbie? :lol:

such a range in age, experience, personality (and intelligence?!?) makes for very interesting discussion. [/b][/quote]
I guess he does not understand your question or he really does not view the forum that often?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
I'm only 14 but I love cars. My father is a Sales Manager for a Chevrolet HUMMER and Mitsubishi dealership here in Maine. I've loved going to his work and looking at all the cars. I'm not so much knowledgable about the mechanics and stuff but I love designing cars. I think that the GMI boards are awesome. Most boards are ignorant people fighting but you guys are nice and honest. It's a great board and I'm glad to be a member even at this young age. :eatarrow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by amark329@May 15 2004, 04:04 PM
I'm only 14 but I love cars. My father is a Sales Manager for a Chevrolet HUMMER and Mitsubishi dealership here in Maine. I've loved going to his work and looking at all the cars. I'm not so much knowledgable about the mechanics and stuff but I love designing cars. I think that the GMI boards are awesome. Most boards are ignorant people fighting but you guys are nice and honest. It's a great board and I'm glad to be a member even at this young age. :eatarrow:
Amark329, I am sure the founders of this forum are glad to have input from folks of all ages. That's what makes a forum interesting!

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by ToddD+May 14 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ToddD @ May 14 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 05:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bakerna
@May 9 2004, 09:12 PM
everyone bashes you for beign a noob.

did ya mean knob? or boob? or newbie? :lol:

such a range in age, experience, personality (and intelligence?!?) makes for very interesting discussion.
I guess he does not understand your question or he really does not view the forum that often? [/b][/quote]
what I meant is people new to the site are welcome with open arms instead of being hazed or anything like that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by bakerna+May 16 2004, 02:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bakerna @ May 16 2004, 02:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 05:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bakerna
@May 9 2004, 09:12 PM
everyone bashes you for beign a noob.

did ya mean knob? or boob? or newbie? :lol:

such a range in age, experience, personality (and intelligence?!?) makes for very interesting discussion.

I guess he does not understand your question or he really does not view the forum that often?
what I meant is people new to the site are welcome with open arms instead of being hazed or anything like that [/b][/quote]
I gotcha!!!

;)
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top