1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I didnt know Microsoft let you use anything else but IE?? :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Opera most of the time, Mozilla and Konqurer here and there, IE rarely if ever.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Used Firefox, never used anything else again. No more pop-ups, no more spyware.

-T

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Opera (7.23) - once you get used to having multiple windows in one window (no pop ups) you won't want to go back to that Microsoft stuff. :D Also, toggling between browser windows was never easier.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Mar 29 2004, 07:16 AM
Opera (7.23) - once you get used to having multiple windows in one window (no pop ups) you won't want to go back to that Microsoft stuff. :D Also, toggling between browser windows was never easier.
ah- I tried it-- it got on my nerves. :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
MyIE2 is great it has Tabbed browsing (one window with all pages having tabs) and it uses the Internet Explorer Kernal so it is fully compatible and doesnt distort some pages like mozilla netscape and others you should all give it a try!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have yet to find a browser that I like better than Mozilla Firefox. I used Firebird when it first came out and it was great. but now, Firefox is even better. I almost never need to use IE. Some websites act a little funny when using Firefox but very rarely.

·
Registered
43,819 Posts
I use Safari most of the time on my Mac. IE, if I run into a site that requires it. I've got Netscape 7 also, jsut in case. But Safari about 85% of the time.

On PC, I mainly use IE. I've got Netscape installed just incase IE dies or acts stupid. Wish Microsoft would just implement tabbed browsing in IE. But they're no longer developing for IE on PC or Mac. THey're "integrating it" into the OS totally.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I, sadly, use the VERY unreliable and OUTDATED IE6 for XP. I used to use Netscape, but it started too slow..but it was REALLY reliable. I also used to use Opera, but I didn't want to buy the full version and the ads were driving me crazy (pet peeve).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts