·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Ho-leeeeee CRAP! :hyper: :dro:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
What keeps the water out?
I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure there a network of labyrinths and seals and drains that do the job.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Somehow I can't be impressed at all, what with people in the auto industry facing job losses, dealers closing, manufacturers about to go bankrupt, etc. IMO, your driveway post is the wrong thing and the wrong time.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
that is aweome, although I would want mine to take the cars down to a larger underground garage, or to an entrance to the basement.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Somehow I can't be impressed at all, what with people in the auto industry facing job losses, dealers closing, manufacturers about to go bankrupt, etc. IMO, your driveway post is the wrong thing and the wrong time.
Don’t worry, if that was my driveway I would have sold 2 or 3 of those cars and bought a nicer house. Maybe the guy owns an elevator company, who knows.

I thought it was pretty cool and I knew a bunch of guys wouldn’t take it too seriously and would enjoy seeing something different.

Since you’re new here, I have posted many other crazy garages in the past with some of them hidden under their houses in a normal subdivision so if you’re offended by someone elses wealth don’t click on my posts when something reguarding a house is in the title.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts