GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of mine has to take me back to about 1999...I was driving in my first car, got blinded by the sun and went through a red light. I t-boned a girl in an accord not much older than me totalled both cars and sent her to the hospital. Her injuries luckily were not bad and she was able to get back on with life quick. It was a scary scene seeing here on a streacher in pain because of me. In the end I met up with her and she had no hard feelings. The insurance company took care of her money wise, and she understood accidents happen. She even wanted to show me here new car :unsure: ...Either way...things like that stick with you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This past january when I was involved in the pileup on I94. Seeing the cars swerving and smacking into each other right in front of me, me trying to avoid them, then getting rearended and sent inches from a ditch, then as i was sitting there trying to comprehend what was happening i see the cop car in 30ft in front of me get taken out by a pickup and then reaizing i could get nailed again. Then when its all done, and they are starting to clean up I see some of the wrecked cars on flatbeds. Some were torn up so bad I couldnt believe it. There was a CRX that was missing the back half, a explorer twisted like a dishrag. I'm not sure if anyone was killed in the pileup, but i'm sure people were hurt. Cops told me anywhere from 30-50 cars were involved along a 5 mile stretch of road. Sitting there on the side of road right after i was hit and seeing more cars wipe out on the side and in front of me and hearing breaking glass and smashing metal was the worst feeling i ever had. Hearing those sirens coming was the best noise i ever heard. Me and my buddy were basically unhurt. We had some cuts from the back hatch exploding on us. We both had minor whiplash and I nailed my head on the steering wheel. Its defintly somthing i dont want to go through again. It was my first accident.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts