GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Costco today during lunch time and found this pearl. I did look under and sure enough it had it, sorry I didn't take pictures under the truck though I thought it odd of someone elses truck.

Here they are!

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
And they still can't park.....:fall:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take it this is the first one you have seen in the wild....

Nope, I have seen many but I can't recall the last time I have seen one, they weren't quite the popular option (possibly due to cost).

I may be in the minority to not see them much but for those of us who don't see it much I thought I would share. I guess they are common everywhere else? And yes, the special thing about it is the Quadrasteer option.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I am wondering if he meant the "quadrasteer" stickers. Its funny when people put stickers on the vehicles for things they dont have.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am wondering if he meant the "quadrasteer" stickers. Its funny when people put stickers on the vehicles for things they dont have.
I agree, that bothers me to no end. I thought that at first.
But no it did have Quadrasteer, I had to look to verify since I don't see them often.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Good find, I have yet to see one in person.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Good find, I have yet to see one in person.
Really? I used to see them more often. They stopped amking them becuase it was an unpopular option and they broke all the damn time.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I've seen a few around Houston. I've even seen a couple of Sierra C3's. Now that's going to be a hard to find truck down the road.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Delphi still has QuadraSteer in their product portfolio, but there hasn't been any takers. Ford looked into it, and so did Nissan. It was packaged with more expensive options, driving the cost up for a neat feature.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Really? I used to see them more often. They stopped amking them becuase it was an unpopular option and they broke all the damn time.
yeah, i just seem to miss them. Where do you see them at? Downtown?

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
yeah, i just seem to miss them. Where do you see them at? Downtown?
Well it helps that I frequent Revenburg Pontiac/Buick/GMC and they sold a bunch of them. I usually see them there, or on the EC Row Expressway. I would have loved to have gotten one of those, or a Sierra C3. :yup:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I have 1 and one of my son's also has 1. No problems since 2004 with quadersteer. It is the greatest option ever installed on a truck IMHO. Mine is the one with the dumping bed.
Nice trucks. I didn't know they put it on the larger trucks. i've only even seen it on 1500 Sierras and Denalis.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.