GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you read about my 3 new cars = 3 new wrecks and gave me many well wishes, which I greatly appreciated. Well at the time I was miffed but said I was just glad that the wreck was minor and that they actually had insurance.

I have complained in many other peoples "wreck" posts when people don't have insurance because it's a huge pet peeve of mine so I thought I would share the other side when people are actually responsible for their mistake.

The people that hit me had up to date insurance and I actually got a very nice hand written sorry card in the mail today with a gift certificate to a local restaurant. Bravo for the decent people out there!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hey, that turned out pretty well. Those were nice people.

·
Premium Member
35,874 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sounds like you might need to get hit more often if that is the way you get treated afterwards, LOL! Definitly just kidding

·
Premium Member
35,874 Posts
Jesse Jackson's an idiot who just wants publicity. My dad and I can rant about that idiot for hours.
Luckily, my education and knowledge are far more advanced than his.
I believe that's called damning by faint praise. :D

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Wow, That is awesome! It is really nice to still have some people in the world that go out of their way to right their wrong (or in this case, their accident)

-Chase

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, I'll PM my address. Can you pass it on? I need anight out with Mrs. mak but I'm too cheap to cough up for anything that isn't from the golden arches.
It's for Joe Bucks restaurant in St.Louis. I don't think he has one in Australia. If you can make it here some time next week and want to meet me there I will definitely buy you a beer. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts