GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts
I thought Teslas didn't break. You know, no moving parts and all that stuff.

I am stunned! Stunned, I tell you!

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts
Makes me think of the forum members that want to eliminate vehicle dealers and simply order their car online from the manufacturer. I’ve wondered how they think the vehicle will be repaired while under warranty?
Ha. Dealers aren't going away anytime soon. Like until we've colonized Mars--renamed Elonorb--and earthlings can teletransport. That will be a little while.

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts
For oil changes?
Yeah. Don't forget, those Tesla oil filters are trick to locate. In the parts department and on the car. Takes a certain skill.

Not me.
Even out of warranty they have one big advantage.
My Cadillac dealer will give me a loaner no matter how old the Cadillac is that I bring in.

They used to give only new cars (usually an XT4) but lately they've given used cars too.
This is not all bad. One of 'em was a CT6!

But it is always a Cadillac.
They used to give Olds, but apparently quite a few customers didn't like that.
I personally wouldn't care as long as it works.
Well drat! My Caddy dealer has never offered me ANY of that stuff. What kind of rat is he?

· Premium Member
37,890 Posts
Musk is a workaholic.

Musk is going to the moon.
SpaceX is scheduled to land NASA's Artemis 3 mission on the lunar surface in 2025 or 2026the first crewed moon touchdown since Apollo 17 in 1972. The company will use its huge, reusable Starship vehicle for the job.Mar 23, 2022

He's essentially revived the space race and woke (not THAT woke, the real woke) the NASA sleeping giant. We used to throw away boosters. Musk LANDS them, pinpoint, on floating platforms in the ocean.
He lit an electrical fire under the auto industry.
He'll be on Mars one of these days.

I used to think he was a crank. Now, not so much. If history is written by historians instead of politicians or make-believe journalists, he'll go down as one of the greats of the 21st century.

• Helpful
Reactions: 1958carnut
1 - 6 of 6 Posts