GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4032 Posts

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Re: What do you look like? (again)

I don't have many photos of myself but...

Me last year before our softball game...

Edit: are other people as skiddish about being photographed as I am? I just hate having pictures taken of myself. Weird huh?

Edit again: I just realized this pic isn't a softball game, it's the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl event in Atlanta (2005 I think)...

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

Me drunk in NYC with my eyes closed. But damn that suit is hot...oh yeah... crappy cell phone pic..

·
Registered
1,344 Posts

My most recent picture. Before my Junior Prom.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

I worked out that I don't photograph very well. Plus, I am usually behind the camera, so there aren't many photos of me.

I'm the one without the beer...

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

mikmak said:
I know we have done this before but it has been a while now....and besides I got a new project which means I got a new Faux Hawk :D
Hey MikMak - I like the shadow tone on your alloy wheels - oh hang on, it's brake dust...:doh:

Time to get the Kitten out ...

·
Registered
2,089 Posts

t-rex said:
are other people as skiddish about being photographed as I am? I just hate having pictures taken of myself. Weird huh?
Kind of. I just hate having my pic on the web.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

samkung said:
what happen when u share a room with 6 people and you are the only one who fall asleep

It's worse when you're out partying and you pass out wherever.....you can wake up with some hideous stuff drawn on you :D

1 - 20 of 4032 Posts