GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Totally agree. There’s a seemingly endless supply of naive people.

If they wanted to lock down due to whatever they would need to allow you to drive to the grocery store. What that means is they will have the ability to see exactly where you are going and depending on who’s in charge at the time your travel could be restricted.

It would probably also be tied into your road use tax bill at the very least.

It always blows me away when people are so quick to give up their freedoms.
Would you rather be free or be safe? ;) ;)

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
If you got the vaccine, the kill switch is already in you. Bill Gates figured out a way to track us, control us, and kill us..its a real life Logans Run! :ROFLMAO:
As "out there" as that sounds, it does seem more and more that we're living in a dystopian society straight out of a science fiction novel. It really is "1984."

Look at yesterday. You have the non-Fox media comparing a riot at the Capitol to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and even the Civil War and Holocaust! That's so stupid that it would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that a lot of sheep actually believe this. They now believe that something they saw with their own eyes on TV was something that it 100% wasn't. The "insurrection" in which no one who went into the Capitol was armed and one, unarmed woman was shot without warning, in cold blood, by an incompetent cop.

The BLM and ANTIFA riots, that burned down whole business districts, took over city blocks, and declared them to be separate nations were "mostly peaceful protests," but a demonstration at the Capitol, that unfortunately got out of hand but was in fact by any numerical measure "mostly peaceful," is now an "attempted coup."

And who is behind it all? Will we ever know? This Ray Epps character is on video on both January 5th and 6h encouraging people to break into the Capitol. The people around Mr. Epps on 1/5 can actually be seen pointing at him and yelling "Fed!" On 1/6, he's actually on video encouraging people through the barriers. Yet despite having a hand in inciting what happened (it only takes a few people to incite a mob), he's never been arrested while people who are basically guilty of trespassing rot in jail. There were people arrested and jailed who never even went into the Capitol but who merely went to DC to see a speech by the then sitting president. There are unindicted co-conspirators. Why is that? Who were they working for? And why are thousands of hours of surveillance footage not released to the public or to the legal representation of those charged?

This post will likely get me yelled at or banned, but what in this is false?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
As "out there" as that sounds, it does seem more and more that we're living in a dystopian society straight out of a science fiction novel. It really is "1984."

Look at yesterday. You have the non-Fox media comparing a riot at the Capitol to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and even the Civil War and Holocaust! That's so stupid that it would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that a lot of sheep actually believe this. They now believe that something they saw with their own eyes on TV was something that it 100% wasn't. The "insurrection" in which no one who went into the Capitol was armed and one, unarmed woman was shot without warning, in cold blood, by an incompetent cop.

The BLM and ANTIFA riots, that burned down whole business districts, took over city blocks, and declared them to be separate nations were "mostly peaceful protests," but a demonstration at the Capitol, that unfortunately got out of hand but was in fact by any numerical measure "mostly peaceful," is now an "attempted coup."

And who is behind it all? Will we ever know? This Ray Epps character is on video on both January 5th and 6h encouraging people to break into the Capitol. The people around Mr. Epps on 1/5 can actually be seen pointing at him and yelling "Fed!" On 1/6, he's actually on video encouraging people through the barriers. Yet despite having a hand in inciting what happened (it only takes a few people to incite a mob), he's never been arrested while people who are basically guilty of trespassing rot in jail. There were people arrested and jailed who never even went into the Capitol but who merely went to DC to see a speech by the then sitting president. There are unindicted co-conspirators. Why is that? Who were they working for? And why are thousands of hours of surveillance footage not released to the public or to the legal representation of those charged?

This post will likely get me yelled at or banned, but what in this is false?
We definitely know it wasn't Trump behind it all. Its not like he told his supporters to march down to the capital and fight like hell to take back their country. And It definitely wasn't Giulianni telling them to have a trial by combat, he would never do anything like that. Oh...and It wasn't like Lawmaker Mo Brooks would wear body armor to a rally and say its time to take names and kick ass....That would be absurd to think that these people, these patriots, would do something like that. Sure....there's videos of all this and more.....but I no longer believe my eyes when it comes to this kind of stuff. I am getting kind of old and my eyes aren't what they use to be. I believe Fox news before I believe my lying eyes.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
You all know that OnStar can disable your car, when approved by law enforcement, right?
For way more than 10 years. The police are only going to want or need to do it in the case of a chase and need a visual on the cars plate or vin# I believe.

Much different than the government having access at any time and for any reason in case you were going there for a justification.

·
Registered
13,020 Posts
If you got the vaccine, the kill switch is already in you. Bill Gates figured out a way to track us, control us, and kill us..its a real life Logans Run! :ROFLMAO:
There are people in this world who believe crazyness like this

I'm not sure whats scarier

·
Premium Member
35,334 Posts
We definitely know it wasn't Trump behind it all. Its not like he told his supporters to march down to the capital and fight like hell to take back their country. And It definitely wasn't Giulianni telling them to have a trial by combat, he would never do anything like that. Oh...and It wasn't like Lawmaker Mo Brooks would wear body armor to a rally and say its time to take names and kick ass....That would be absurd to think that these people, these patriots, would do something like that. Sure....there's videos of all this and more.....but I no longer believe my eyes when it comes to this kind of stuff. I am getting kind of old and my eyes aren't what they use to be. I believe Fox news before I believe my lying eyes.
Tucker Carlson has a series that proves with reasonable doubt, that capital police were on orders to stand down and that there were government operatives that stormed the building as a plausible explanation.
The Same FBI characters that plotted the kidnapping of Governor Whitmer kidnap plot are are clearly showed to have led the storming. The now purely Joseph Goebbels move by Harris the African Hindu to equate these little operations to Dec 7 1944 shows you just how far these people are willing to go, to remove the mask of legitimacy and show their true colors.

There is some very evil people in government today. On both sides, its all a Charade. They do not represent you.
You saw Ted Cruz show his true leftist colors the other day.

The Truth is, Trump forced the mask to come off. Now we know Bush and Obama have always been on the same team. Against the American people.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Trump told his supporters to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Kamala Harris told her supporters that BLM riots won't stop and shouldn't stop. And encouraged people to send money to bail the rioters, looters, and arsonists out of jail.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,777 Posts
Tucker Carlson has a series that proves with reasonable doubt, that capital police were on orders to stand down and that there were government operatives that stormed the building as a plausible explanation.
The Same FBI characters that plotted the kidnapping of Governor Whitmer kidnap plot are are clearly showed to have led the storming. The now purely Joseph Goebbels move by Harris the African Hindu to equate these little operations to Dec 7 1944 shows you just how far these people are willing to go, to remove the mask of legitimacy and show their true colors.

There is some very evil people in government today. On both sides, its all a Charade. They do not represent you.
You saw Ted Cruz show his true leftist colors the other day.

The Truth is, Trump forced the mask to come off. Now we know Bush and Obama have always been on the same team. Against the American people.
It's just like the Covid/Omicron infection and death rates that are being grossly overexaggerated because these medical institutions get paid by the feds and monies such as grants and the like, along with the charitable donations. They don't get monies for normal things like in a death or injuries related to a car accident or such. I heard this on Newsmax this AM on Saturday Report with Carl Higbee. Then he had guests discussing these issues. It's all about the money and milking the Federal system which in turn screws us taxpayers.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts