GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never really paid attention to this car to be completely honest, but after watching this man, I am sold!
Jay Leno's Garage

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
No, he is a true GM fan...He has been consistent through the years in supporting GM and really likes the new line up. Watch the Barrett-Jackson Corvette ZR1 auction ($1 million one) on YouTube to see how opinionated he is about GM...In a good way.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Curious there was no discussion of price. I wager it's eye popping number. I will say those were very impressive range figures. How much time to recharge?
You haven't heard? About $100,000. :( Yeah, I was bummed too when I heard that. Hopefully as the technology evolves, the price will come down.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
my birthday was last week... anyone want to get me one?
My birthday was two weeks ago...if you buy me one, I'll buy you one...you first tho. :D

Damn, the video takes FORVER to load. It's probably busy right now, and so is this site. :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Most people have been saying the Tesla will be a six figure car. Last I heard it'd base around 100 grand.

http://www.teslamotors.com/buy/buyPage1.php

Link to customize your very own Tesla. I would expect that price is not the concern over average fuel savings in my area of Pennsylvania of approx. $13,200 miles figuring at the average $3.30/gal vs $0.00/gal and the video mentioned 100,000 mile life not counting any federal tax incentives. now you are at the price of a BMW.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks fun, but not the cruise woodward and pick up chicks because they like your cam lope kind of fun that I am interested in.
chicks like cam lope?

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,758 Posts
You haven't heard? About $100,000. :( Yeah, I was bummed too when I heard that. Hopefully as the technology evolves, the price will come down.
Just wait till they go bankrupt. You'll be able to get one real cheap.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.