GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
fantastic. im sure you answered this numerous times, but i can remember. do you draw theses, or is it some program you use?

·
Registered
558 Posts
That looks amazing! I really like the profile and the rear. The front clip I am not too sure about, but I still like it. Definitely has a corvette look to it. This car would fit in great if the Corvette name ever split off into its own brand... maybe with a bit smaller proportions, something like the lotus, with a good supercharged/turbo/twin-turbo 6 or even a 4. Oh... and mid-engine. Anyways... I love it!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I really like the side profile view. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
LAChevy24 said:
fantastic. im sure you answered this numerous times, but i can remember. do you draw theses, or is it some program you use?
Yea what program do you use? These images look great!

I would love to see GM use this design on the next generation Corvette. Gives it more of an exotic look.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all my illustrations are drawn in illustrator. i use a pen tablet and illustrator 10

i have a pic that i'll post later that shows a start to finish of the 3/4 view, hopefully that will shed some light on how i draw these.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I agree with all the comments above. The design you implemented is a mixture of the C6 and the Camaro Concept and you managed two totally different cars into one very sleek and attractive car. The front headlight needs some fixing which I'm sure you know the solution to it. That side profile is just amazing. 9.5/10

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
CaymanS said:
a mixture of the C6 and the Camaro Concept
umm i definately see C6, but camaro? not at all. i'm thinking ferrari, which is what the corvette kind of always has like attempted to be: the average joe's ferrari. i'm not just makin that up it has been written before(paraphrased of course).
----------------------------------
amazing concept alid, i agree with this clown tho te headlights look a bit awkward, maybe make them more wide and less tall?:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts