GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
ahaha Kelly is having an orgasim. She loves the solstice. That solstice is a HUGE car!! Your gunna tell me a V8 cant fit in there!! BS!! That, or Kelly, Regis and that guy are 5 ft tallk. This looks about the size of the of the last Camaro then the Miata.

now the 6 series.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
wow, the Velite looked great! They called it "retro" which I shudderd from. It looked so sweet!
They guy was from C&D and they didnt mull around the 6series? Im surprised they didnt skip over the solstice and Velite.
The Velite looked big. Large like a sedan. But that grill looks massive.
oh man, They were gunna go speeding off in the Velite!!! STUPID GARBAGE TRUCK!

oh cool, they drove the Velite anyway!! :D ahh, GM getting back into the hearts and minds of the American people.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Apr 9 2004, 01:48 PM
ahaha Kelly is having an orgasim. She loves the solstice. That solstice is a HUGE car!! Your gunna tell me a V8 cant fit in there!! BS!! That, or Kelly, Regis and that guy are 5 ft tallk. This looks about the size of the of the last Camaro then the Miata.

now the 6 series.
I agree. I didn't see the show today (my tv broke :angry: and I was out of state buying a camaro :woot2: )

anyhoo, after seeing the home video of NYIAS by Kahnhdom on this board, the solstice looks just big enough to fit a v8 in. The nomad definitely looks big enough. granted there wouldn't be much elbow room left under the hood but, can't the engineers and designers figure out how to make on fit? I've got an article that has a Nash Metropolitan with a big block 454 under the hood, you can't tell me GM can't get a small v8 in there, or aleast the turbo I5. GM already stretched the kappa for the Nomad...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts