GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
They also say they are, "going to drive this (and other vehicles shown to Ford dealers) right up Toyota's a**."

Right on! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
215 Posts
GM are you listening? Dodge has the Power Wagon, Ford has the Raptor and you have, well, a "truck" with less than 10 inches of ground clearance, horrendous approach and departure angles and a cheesy plastic airdam on the front when you should have a skidplate. It seems everything GM has done over the last 10 years is geared around giving a big middle finger to real truck guys. I understand the evolution of trucks being more user friendly and refined. However, I don't think it is too much to ask that at least one model be capable off the pavement.
The Raptor looks like a great truck but I prefer the Power Wagon. A desert runner is pretty much one dimensional. The Power Wagon is much more versatile. Still this gives me some hope that manufacturers will start building trucks again instead of the current cars with a bed.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
GM are you listening? Dodge has the Power Wagon, Ford has the Raptor and you have, well, a "truck" with less than 10 inches of ground clearance, horrendous approach and departure angles and a cheesy plastic airdam on the front when you should have a skidplate. It seems everything GM has done over the last 10 years is geared around giving a big middle finger to real truck guys. I understand the evolution of trucks being more user friendly and refined. However, I don't think it is too much to ask that at least one model be capable off the pavement.
The Raptor looks like a great truck but I prefer the Power Wagon. A desert runner is pretty much one dimensional. The Power Wagon is much more versatile. Still this gives me some hope that manufacturers will start building trucks again instead of the current cars with a bed.
Ouch!

GM's made some terrific, if slightly outlandish concepts in the recent past......they need to seriously get on the ball though!

·
Banned
1,436 Posts
I would not doubt if we see a big trend toward trucks like the Raptor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts