GM Inside News Forum banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I guess my mom just missed the part of the owners manual where it said the ACC feature sucked balls and didn't work the way it was designed to work by the awesome German engineers. My 77 year old mother should be ashamed of herself for not reading every Audi forum and car magazine on the plant to find out this feature was changed and didn't work correctly.

And FYI, the S/S feature was not put into vehicles at the request of owners. It was put into vehicles to appease the EPA. The S/S OFF button was put into the car to appease the owners who drive the car.
Tell mom to trade that Kraut POS on an Impala. Or a Chevette! She'll be much happier without all that fiiiine German engineering. 🚗

·
Banned
660 Posts
I guess my mom just missed the part of the owners manual where it said the ACC feature sucked balls and didn't work the way it was designed to work by the awesome German engineers. My 77 year old mother should be ashamed of herself for not reading every Audi forum and car magazine on the plant to find out this feature was changed and didn't work correctly.

And FYI, the S/S feature was not put into vehicles at the request of owners. It was put into vehicles to appease the EPA. The S/S OFF button was put into the car to appease the owners who drive the car.
Yes I see that you are coming around. Why yes it's your mother's fault for not doing her research before spending tens of thousands of dollars on a car.

My problem is not that she purchased it, it's that you complain after the fact.

·
Banned
660 Posts
I think you mean "accept"?

I have no problem with that; why do you have a problem accepting that you are wrong?

You only consider GM, so you have no-choice in a situation like this, but just because someone doesn't completely like the way a feature, that they occasionally use, they shouldn't buy the vehicle; really!?

"Exhibit D"
When have I been wrong? They are opinions for a reason!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yes I see that you are coming around. Why yes it's your mother's fault for not doing her research before spending tens of thousands of dollars on a car.

Well if that feature was one of the reasons she bought the car, then I would agree. But it wasn't. She was interested in features A thru J. Feature Z was a nice to have that didn't drive her purchase decision. But now that she's tried feature Z (which is enabled by default) she doesn't like it. It sucks. It doesn't work correctly. She has every right to complain and voice her opinion. You can thank her for voicing her dislike through me since you now know that this feature exists and can avoid it in the future.

Reactions: BlackGTP and Ed753

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Then why do they call it GM Inside news?
Because once upon a time, years before you joined the forum, there were people on the forum that had "inside news" about GM. They've moved on, but the name stayed.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Reactions: BlackGTP

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,276 Posts
The problem is that you're obviously on the wrong website. You think you're on GMFanboi.com, but this is a GM NEWS site. It's not a fanboi site. We already know what every fanboi thinks of GM and their product. No posting necessary.
Excellent !! :D

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,276 Posts
No wonder Scottieeee loves GM so much. By his logic every vehicle they make is perfect. It's the way it was intended, or not. Just deal with it. If you buy it, it's perfect the way it is. If you don't like something, it's your fault, not the car's fault.
Hey I just got one a few months back... and... it is not perfect. But I still really like the thing. :D. OMG Heaven Forbid... You mean I'm to blame? :rolleyes: NO WAY.

·
Registered
21,091 Posts

So you like EVERYTHING about your TrailBoss and CT6?

When have I been wrong? They are opinions for a reason!
Lots of times............... but you spelled accept wrong here.

You are wrong about this being a fanboi site.
That too!

Then why do they call it GM Inside news?
Scott; how do you spell "Fanboi" - "N" "E" "W" "S"?

·
Banned
660 Posts
So you like EVERYTHING about your TrailBoss and CT6?

Lots of times............... but you spelled accept wrong here.

That too!

Scott; how do you spell "Fanboi" - "N" "E" "W" "S"?
Well I don't own my Trailboss anymore but that's for keeping up with my life. My CT6 is great, I like everything about it and if I didn't then I would have already have decided that I can live with it before I purchased the car.

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
Well I don't own my Trailboss anymore but that's for keeping up with my life. My CT6 is great, I like everything about it and if I didn't then I would have already have decided that I can live with it before I purchased the car.
Why did you get rid of the Trailboss, must not have liked it anymore...........

"I like everything about it and if I didn't then I would have already have decided that I can live with it before I purchased the car."

Comical! - But for clarity, are saying you knew everything about the car, EVERYTHING before you bought it, and after months of ownership haven't learned anything you didn't already know/like?

·
Banned
660 Posts
Why did you get rid of the Trailboss, must not have liked it anymore...........

"I like everything about it and if I didn't then I would have already have decided that I can live with it before I purchased the car."

Comical! - But for clarity, are saying you knew everything about the car, EVERYTHING before you bought it, and after months of ownership haven't learned anything you didn't already know/like?
Look you are a moron! Just because I got rid of my trailboss didn't mean I wanted to or didn't like it.

Maybe you should ask why I got rid of it, you are trying to catch me in a ( catch 22) but you are not doing your homework. What you are trying to do is get me to say I got rid of it because there was something I didn't like about it.

In all actuality I traded my trailboss in and purchased a CT6 and a 2021 Silverado 2wd. I bought both of vehicles on the same day. I purchased the CT6 for my daily driver and purchased the new Silverado for my father. My parents had a old car that was on the verge of dying so I decided to get a 2wd truck instead of giving my dad my 4x4 because my mom and dad had a very hard time getting into and out of the truck. So I did some research on what car I wanted and what truck my parents could live with. Now that new Silverado is my parents daily driver. I handed the keys to my dad a few months ago.

So anymore questions?

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
any pics of the CT6? those are beautiful cars

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
Look you are a moron! Just because I got rid of my trailboss didn't mean I wanted to or didn't like it.

Maybe you should ask why I got rid of it, you are trying to catch me in a ( catch 22) but you are not doing your homework. What you are trying to do is get me to say I got rid of it because there was something I didn't like about it.

In all actuality I traded my trailboss in and purchased a CT6 and a 2021 Silverado 2wd. I bought both of vehicles on the same day. I purchased the CT6 for my daily driver and purchased the new Silverado for my father. My parents had a old car that was on the verge of dying so I decided to get a 2wd truck instead of giving my dad my 4x4 because my mom and dad had a very hard time getting into and out of the truck. So I did some research on what car I wanted and what truck my parents could live with. Now that new Silverado is my parents daily driver. I handed the keys to my dad a few months ago.

So anymore questions?
Whoa - Saw-REE, you were the one that got snippy about the Trailboss, you previously told us you owned one.

I guess, if I was truly "keeping up with your life" I would have already known that you sold it...... My-BAD.

·
Registered
111 Posts

So when you complained about Silverado being a dumb name it was ok, right? I mean, if you don't say if it is a C or a K then it much be a low information owner since you can't tell if it is 4x4, right?

And if GM makes cars for millions and not individuals, what does that say about the CT6 since they pulled the plug on that? I guess that GM much not think very highly of the people that purchased one of them.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts