GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a car with a bunch of camo on it in Rancho Mirage, CA, which is near Palm Springs. Had Michigan plates on it. Followed it into a hotel parking lot where 2 other seemingly identical mules were parked. Snapped some pictures with me camera phone. Does anyone know if its a GM product or even domestic? I'm guessing Nissan with those two streaks in the hood. Sorry: Can't seem to get them rotated. :confused:

Go lakes :clap:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
The shots of the grill/front end makes me think 'Honda'.......the side and the rear are curious though......perhaps Hyundai??

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's a sedan. I saved it to my desktop and zoomed in on the rear handle.

Not sure what GM product it could be so I don't think it is GM...unless the replacement Aura but doesn't look like it could be that...

Doesn't look like it could be the new Genesis sedan since those are out in production looks...no more camo on those IIRC.

I'm thinking Honda by looking at the grill but the wheels definitely make me think Mazda.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
My vote goes to the Mazda 6 because of the pronounced fenders...

-Chase

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hopefully its the mazda6 they sell in england please! Whats up with mazda and the snow flake wheels?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
next gen mazda 6 has already been unveiled, no?
I don't remember if that was the pre-production version, or if they were considering it the production version. For comparison, here is another picture from elsewhere of a 6 in Camo... Wheels look to be the same, and I see ver similar lines in the fenders.

-Chase

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Looks like the new Mazda 6 to me.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
camo is Mazda style & here's a pic for a wheel comparo

1 - 20 of 33 Posts