GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I designed this kit about 2 years ago. I thought i would get the opinion of the hard core GM members here. This is a real kit no photoshop. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
nice the front really sayst pontiac kinda looks like the one on the solstice. maybe u could do put the metal grill like the one on the solstice. u know what would be cool if u had the rear bumper a bit longer and have the exhaust come out of it but im not sure why u dont have duals on it. the head light is cool too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will eventully put dual tips back on it but right now it is that way because i have the STS turbo kit on the car. Im going to have to make a dummy tip to even it out. Also i have some side skirts and a rear bumper in the works but its taken my a while.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
love the rims...i love how you did the headlights so they dont flip up ala c6 corvettish...but i would add mesh or a grille to the lower dual vents..im not liking the spoiler..it doesnt seem to look right on the trans am hehe an aftermarket exhaust system wouldnt hurt with chrome tips..its really ok but you know..i know im not one to judge cuz my cars a pos anyways compared to a ws6

·
Registered
127 Posts
Definitly need dual exhaust, but other then that I think it looks amazing. If you put mesh in the front nobody would know you had the STS system on the car except after you smoked them horribly.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
That is one sweet lookin TA, I love the bug nostrils in the front, the spoiler is just OK for me, but I love the front. How did you get it made?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a local shop here that makes kit cars make the bumper for me. I wish it was polyurethane but its fiberglass. The only reason i still went that route is because believe it or not the bumper is about he same weight as stock and the spoiler is actually about 5 pounds lighter.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is beautiful, I would love to buy that right now! I love Trans Am's I wish I had one but being im 17 I can't go through with insurance and nagging from my dad, but a nice Caddy will do fine :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
That car is just screaming with attitude. No ideas what to do about the spoiler though. It just doesn't quite fit.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Must say I wouldnt love it as much had there been no inter-cooler sitting behind that huge wide opened mouth..Beltless boost is the way to go :cool: :drive:

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
KLRWS6 said:
Ya iv been thinking about redoing the spoiler. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hmm, what about making the decklid look like it has the spoiler incorporated into it? I think that you could make that look really cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PROJECT RS, I do sell these. Give me a call at 817-991-6648. Rmodys do you think you can sketch what you are invisioning. thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts