GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
whats that(dont say a GTO cause i know that..its a different GTO)... and whats the deal with the title?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
hmmm...interesting indeed.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I really want a GTO and would have an order in for one but GM won't sell me one because I live in Canada. I will have to wait for either a used one or if GM Canada comes to its senses and realizes the GTO can be sold in Canada. The review is good but I am in Lutz's target marget and I know plenty about the old GTO. My Dad owned seven. Why do writer's make generalizations that younger car nuts don't know about old cars? If the generalization was true hot rods of the 30s would sell really cheap, baby boomers would not know what they were.
I am glad the GTO is not retro but functional hood scoops would be great as even an option. The Autoweek Sema page has a great looking new GTO with proper looking dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Nov 4 2003, 08:57 AM
whats that(dont say a GTO cause i know that..its a different GTO)... and whats the deal with the title?
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SENTENCE EITHER.
AND THE TITLE IS JUST STUPID
bUT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR WHEN YOU READ WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE :
NATALIE NEFF ...

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Canuck@Nov 4 2003, 06:44 PM
I really want a GTO and would have an order in for one but GM won't sell me one because I live in Canada. I will have to wait for either a used one or if GM Canada comes to its senses and realizes the GTO can be sold in Canada. The review is good but I am in Lutz's target marget and I know plenty about the old GTO. My Dad owned seven. Why do writer's make generalizations that younger car nuts don't know about old cars? If the generalization was true hot rods of the 30s would sell really cheap, baby boomers would not know what they were.
I am glad the GTO is not retro but functional hood scoops would be great as even an option. The Autoweek Sema page has a great looking new GTO with proper looking dual exhaust.
:( Oh,poor Canadian....
I live on the next side of The Atlantic Ocean
I have reasons to complain !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts