1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
That came out as quick as the thread of GM asking for help got 10 pages.

*sigh of relief*

·
Registered
15,633 Posts
Re: Toyota denies GM requested assistance

Title of the the threads wrong .

Should be something like .........

"Toyota denies GM requested assistance".

Lots of spin out there - for many different reasons.

Some what humorous in a sad kind of way - people believed it.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
What a surprise.

You know, you could write a huge book on just GM rumours the past few months. Cancellations, money rumours, everything imaginable. I wonder what's going to come out next? Oh, I think I know.

Sasquatch to be new GM-Chrysler CEO

·
Registered
15,633 Posts
Re: Toyota denies GM requested assistance

No offense to the younger people especially the fair minded or pro domestic ones............ - who have been fooled and spun side ways about GM yet once again, but Peter D. at AE got one right, - this sure as hell isn't a generation that belongs on the same field let alone in the same stadium as the generation that fought and won WW2.

No doubt about that.

I thought mine was bad - little did I know how low we could go beyond that.

Although allegedly equipped with a higher education they lack even the most basic critical thinking skills that were common place in a rural American Junior high at one time.

No wisdom either and loaded with more warped knowledge than accurate information.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us behind our back - take away the dominance of the dollar in a multiple currency economic system and our strategic weapons of mass destruction - oops I mean our Strategic National 'Defense' 'Deterrent' :lmao: and well..... we are an affluent 2nd tier player drowning in debt going for third tier status - all the while calling it progress - because of the lack of critical thinking as on display here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts