GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Chicago Auto Show is a big deal. Each year, more people pass through its displays than any other show on the American circuit. Perhaps most impressively, it does so without the help of any major new car debut and this year is no exception. But that doesn’t mean you should write it off. Quite to the contrary, there are still interesting things t see and do in the McCormick Center. These are our top 10 picks.

For full details about this story, Top 10 Things to See At The Chicago Auto Show please check out AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
What a snooze fest!

I have just booked my air tickets and hotel for NYIAS- I just hope that in addition to the CT6 GM also has the Camaro. It will be my last chance to see the new Camaro "live" (unless they export RHD versions of the damn things!). The '16 Lacrosse would be a huge bonus, but that's being greedy!

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Went on Saturday.... concepts were strangely missing unveiled in Detriot and the Acura NSX was not production ready. The interior was one piece of extracted plastic... no seats, no center console, etc. Closed door concept at best.

Show was a bit of a snooze I will agree with AutoBlog on that.

Highlight was definitely the Ford GT.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
why are no auto makers showing love for Chicago? Especially GM? Chicago land is huge GM country. I am surprised GM isn't showing us more love...
because NAIAS is the world's premier auto show

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
because NAIAS is the world's premier auto show
that isn't an excuse for Chevy NOT to bring the BOLT to Chicago. Meanwhile, the Camaro and Corvette (including the Z06) were tucked in the back corner of the display with people crowded to get a peak while the updated Nox (which looks incredibly boring) had a spinning display with a presenter at the front of the booth talking to NO ONE ... eyeroll

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
that isn't an excuse for Chevy NOT to bring the BOLT to Chicago. Meanwhile, the Camaro and Corvette (including the Z06) were tucked in the back corner of the display with people crowded to get a peak while the updated Nox (which looks incredibly boring) had a spinning display with a presenter at the front of the booth talking to NO ONE ... eyeroll
Yeah but the Nox will print money by comparison when you consider the number of vehicles sold (and the sales are trending upward to boot).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts