GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It’s edutainment with a capital E, welcome to The Short List.

What is “The Short List”? Well, it’s a new AutoGuide.com feature designed to share fun and entertaining lists in a fresh new video format.

We’ve decided to kick off the series with a look at the Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000.

So which car made the number one spot? And what sort of antics is Associate Editor Craig Cole about to pull?

Watch to find out.

For more on this story, Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000 please visit AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Warning: it's a video, which is even worse than those 10 click Autoguide articles

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Warning: it's a video, which is even worse than those 10 click Autoguide articles
and like the 10 click articles a lot of time wasted and VERY LITTLE is covered other then which cars make the cut but NOT why OR ANY info about them
there is a minute at the end AFTER the list is done talking you into subscribing to there channel

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I'll save everyone the trouble without even watching:

Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, STi, GTI, FR-S, Genesis, 3 series. Did I miss any other obvious choices?
I would think an ST-trim small Ford made the list, probably Fiesta.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.