GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 29th is supposed to be the first day dealers can place orders for 2022 Yukons. My dealer has been trying to place my order all day and has not been able to place it.....does anyone know if the July 29th order date has been moved? to a different date?

·
Premium Member
36,094 Posts
No worries! GM is a technology company.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry if I offended you by using caps. Maybe it was my frustration in all of this. I had a 2021 on order for months and it never got past the dealership....all I had was an order number waiting for constraints to lift. I will ride the 2022 order until it goes into production no matter how long it takes

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Sorry if I offended you by using caps. Maybe it was my frustration in all of this. I had a 2021 on order for months and it never got past the dealership....all I had was an order number waiting for constraints to lift. I will ride the 2022 order until it goes into production no matter how long it takes
Dont fell bad I had a suburban order in system since October no constraints and it never got picked up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Linton,

You see like a good source on my original question....Can you confirm that the date for dealerships placing orders for 22 Yukons is now 8/12 instead of yesterday.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Linton,

You see like a good source on my original question....Can you confirm that the date for dealerships placing orders for 22 Yukons is now 8/12 instead of yesterday.
I cant find anything official but when they did it to Silverados there was a 2 week bump so it makes sense

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Using caps is not offensive. Also, your frustration is duly noted and that's how it was taken. There are a couple of salespeople here on the site that can help. In the past, there used to be a GM rep in the forums that was also available to help as well.

Does anyone know if the GM representative still monitors customer issues here or did that get left behind when the site changed?

·
Registered
18,616 Posts
Using caps is not offensive. Also, your frustration is duly noted and that's how it was taken. There are a couple of salespeople here on the site that can help. In the past, there used to be a GM rep in the forums that was also available to help as well.

Does anyone know if the GM representative still monitors customer issues here or did that get left behind when the site changed?
I think it was a couple of years since we saw the GM reps even before the site changed. I could be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
36,094 Posts
Look, no worries about the GM rep. I play one on TV. Watch for the new weekly drama series, "We're A Technology Company, Yes We Can, ZeroZeroZero!" Looking for a hot run. Sponsored by Tesla and Exxon-Mobil.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know what the actual constraints are? Besides just “chips”. Like what could I remove and possibly get a car lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know what the actual constraints are? Besides just “chips”. Like what could I remove and possibly get a car lol
Safety packages are one culprit and stay away from LPO options if you can. What are you trying to order.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts