GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks a lot for taking the time and posting all the NAIAS pictures. it's got me prepped for my visit to the COBO center next week!! Thanks again..

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yah dito to what Andy said. Now if the outrageous crowd around the vehicals keep me from looking at them I wont feel as bad. Thanks Rex!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Jan 4 2004, 11:52 PM
Yes...Rex has handled a lot of stuff...which has allowed me to get the new site ready for tonights launch:)
new site?

Thankyou rex i didnt even have to go searching for these cars (though i did anyway, i dunno why?)

·
Registered
922 Posts
AHH ha that was a hint he gave earlier... Cant wait the embargo will be lifted, and we will have a new site... I love you guys!! I wanna see more pics of the G6(seen one in the MotorTrend), post embargo pics make me feel better. My luck I'll log on at midnight and it will say welcome to GMi, the new premeier pay site! As I scramble for my credit card.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
I can assure you that it won't become a pay site.
However, while you've got your wallet out, my birthday is on the 31st.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jan 4 2004, 10:24 PM
I can assure you that it won't become a pay site.
However, while you've got your wallet out, my birthday is on the 31st.
Just had to put that in there... In advance Happy B-day, and your present from me is, my gracing your presence at GMi :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
AHHH No, I cant go back to Wal-Mart I hate that place, I would explain why but that would cause chaos! If you really wanna take me back, take me to Meijer, used to work there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts