GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Something looks a little out of proportion. Either Tiger is really small or that steering wheel is HUGE!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I thought the same, but with the report that he actualy did drive it, I doubt that its fake.
Its just a really big car.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
That car looks way to big! Picture has got to be fake!. car looks big enough for a 572 though, but that's because it's fake, Damn :D

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks real enough to me, and I know photoshop pretty well.
The car is big. It's a proper 4 seater. it has 21" rims in the rear.
Tiger is 6' 2". his head seems high enough to the headrest, etc...

·
Registered
656 Posts
This pic is not a fake. Tiger arrived at a southern Cali golf tournament in the Velite a couple of months ago. I saw a distance shot on the evening news, and at that time, had zero idea what I was looking at. I figured, that being Tiger Woods, it had to be a buick.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rex - THAT"S AWESOME!!!

Tigger is just the right size to make that actually look proportionate!

:lol:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
:lol: cool!

·
Registered
524 Posts
If this car is that big, it defenatly needs more than the 3.6. I wonder what the weight is going to be?

-T

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by T-Keith@Mar 31 2004, 05:03 PM
If this car is that big, it defenatly needs more than the 3.6. I wonder what the weight is going to be?

-T
Like rex said, there is gunna be plenty of power to move that car. B)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
what bothers me at the pic is the upright backrest. normally, for a tall person, the seat is closer to the steering wheel and the backrest much more laid back. this is why he looks small (altough the height is okay). he is just sitting there with the seat not adjusted, as if it went in the car only for this pic, and not driving it.
from the weird angle of the camera and lack of focus on him I would have thought that he drived by when someone snapped the pic.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you look at the small gap between the rearview mirror and the top of the door, it is filled with white similar to Tiger's shirt. This looks like the extension of his arm and I would assume that he is holding on to the bottom of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
yeah, like someone else mentioned, it's probably because of the huge wheels.
I mean look at the ground clearance, is as big as on some suv's-hehe-

·
Registered
44 Posts
this is fake just look at his neck..... a white spot behid him, also compare the backseats to the original ones, and the height behind the door.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts