GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
awsome car, but i dont really see it as a thunderbird. i think it looks more like another type of bird, with a C8, or 8C front end

·
Banned
5,654 Posts
Why do you always draw while you eat? Good thing you don't get any food stains on your drawings :D

Great job but I don't see a T-bird in there.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys; as always they are very much appreciated. What I was trying to do was to ditch the trappings of ANY past T-Bird and go for a more modern take. Something that would be desirable not bound to past designs. Move forward, not back.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
TorRed said:
...What I was trying to do was to ditch the trappings of ANY past T-Bird and go for a more modern take. Something that would be desirable not bound to past designs. Move forward, not back.
Lovely design. The triangular door window is very intriguing - I'd like to see more along those lines. One change suggestion... to remove the beltline-edge in front of the A pillar, between the side mirror & front wheel arch.

Ummm... instead of Tbird, I (finally) thought of... how about... COBRA.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I like the belt line...I'm not an artist by any means what do I know. Friggin hot in any case. Now YOU can draw! Need someone who's a master at the Photoshop to colour and render it (is that the proper use of those words? - sounds like I know what I'm talking about). Could be an idea for a contest of sorts, eh? Just babbling...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts