·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the real ones but with gas prices so high and im a college student that spend the majority of the time in the city this would be great, imagine pissing the Scion owner with a bowtie in the hood of their scion

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Ah, no. I don't care what front-end they put on these things, they still look like crap.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
That is pretty cool. :cool: I think it was the Blazer/Jimmy look they were going for with those front ends, not the vans so much.

I can't wait for the 13th annual Vanfest in Aylmer Ontario in a little over a month. Me and my friends party hard up there every year! :friday: We're not into vans, we do mostly mini-trucks, but they take them in the show as well. I might enter my Silverado, but I don't really have much done to it.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
They forgot the wheels though, the kind with the trim rings

Scion or not, I'd pimp dat

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Funniest Comment I've Seen on Jalopnik......

I had a bad dream last night where I was going undercover to bust some meth-heads and heroin addicts. But the weird part was that the old Brit-pop/dance group EMF were the ringleaders and the lead singer was a dwarf. It really messed with my head, just like seeing these pics.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
haha I kinda actually... like it!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It is funny that they are making scions look like chevys and dodges.

I grew up with a Ford conversion van, so to me these are not even close. A conversion van should not only be able to seat at least 5 depending on how the seating is, but be able to have a bed in it as well, and a sliding door. Dont forget some tables, and plenty of cabnets/storage areas.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I like the Scion tC, but the gas mileage of the car is really bad. 20/27 for a four-cylinder with 161 horsepower isn't exactly competitive. Though, I suppose the people buying the car don't care that much about fuel economy. Still, with the Cobalt and Civic even getting higher mileage than that...

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
She woke up and took me by the hand
We made love in my Scion van
And that's all right with me.

I don't think there is enough room in a Scion van though for the kind of love making that happens in a Chevy van.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Reminds me of this dude on the Forester board...back in HS he had an old Caravan, and his parents would ask why he had all the seats out and blankets down...

his response was that he always had to move stuff for friends :lmao:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Reminds me of this dude on the Forester board...back in HS he had an old Caravan, and his parents would ask why he had all the seats out and blankets down...

his response was that he always had to move stuff for friends :lmao:
Some of the most nieve parents in the world! I was actually hauling stuff in the back of my van, so I never had to make an excuse. My least favorite viechle I have ever drove, but maybe the most fun I have had in one. Though the Suburban ranks up there too. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts